OHSU provides a wide range of resources to protect the health, safety, access and opportunities of our employees, learners, patients and visitors.
At OHSU, we welcome and embrace people of all ages, cultures, abilities, ethnicities, genders, national origins, races, colors, religions and sexual orientations. We are a community of inclusion, and we are striving to become a truly anti-racist institution.
Messages from OHSU President Danny Jacobs:
- Academic accommodations for disabilities
- Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
- Center for Diversity and Inclusion
- OHSU accommodations
- Physical Access Committee
- Website design: OHSU's website follows the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines to make content accessible to all visitors.