OHSU Board of Directors
OHSU is governed by a nine-member board of directors:
- Eight members are appointed by Oregon’s governor and confirmed by the Oregon State Senate.
- Seven serve four-year terms.
- One, a student, serves two years.
- One member, the OHSU president, holds a seat throughout his or her tenure.
Go to our OHSU Board of Directors page to:
- Read about the board members.
- Contact the board.
- See the public meeting schedule.
- Stream the next public meeting.
- See videos and dockets from past meetings.
The OHSU Board of Directors relies on OHSU's senior executive leaders for information on institutional strategy and policy.
Danny Jacobs, M.D., M.P.H., FACS
Peter G. Barr-Gillespie, Ph.D.
Executive Vice President and Chief Research Officer
Marie Chisholm-Burns, Pharm.D., Ph.D., M.P.H., M.B.A., FCCP, FASHP, FAST, FACHE
Executive Vice President and Provost
Alice Cuprill-Comas, J.D.
Executive Vice President of Institutional Affairs and General Counsel
Lawrence J. Furnstahl
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
John Hunter, M.D., FACS
Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer of OHSU Health
David B. Jacoby, M.D.
Executive Vice President and Dean of the School of Medicine
Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer and Chief of Staff
Qiana Williams, Ed.S., ACC, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer