OHSU provides a variety of diversity-related healthcare services to its employees, patients and visitors. Below are some of the services available.
The Avel Gordly Center for Healing is a multicultural mental health center responsive to the needs of the diverse communities of Oregon.
The OHSU Center for Women's Health provides a full spectrum of services and programs for women of all ages. It also has information on clinical trials, health news and healthcare education.
The Intercultural Psychiatric Program provides culturally sensitive mental health services for immigrant, refugee and ethnic communities with an emphasis on individuals and families whose first language is not English.
A list of inclusive healthcare services available at OHSU to meet the culturally specific needs of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer community.
The OHSU Transgender Health Program provides safe, comprehensive, affirming health care for the transgender and gender nonconforming communities.
- Bradley Angle Healing Roots Program or call 503-235-5333, email email@example.com
- Culturally-specific and responsive Afrocentric approaches to mental health and addictions treatment, peer support and case management - Central City Concern Imani Center or call 503-226-4060
- Substance abuse and addiction treatment services. Lifeworks Northwest or call 503-645-9010 or 888-645-1666 (toll-free), firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRCO Africa House or call 503-802-0082, email email@example.com
- Culturally-specific African American recovery center with recovery mentors and recovery activities at the Miracles Club, or call 503-249-8559, Julia@miraclesclub.org
- Culturally appropriate physical and mental health services and substance abuse treatment. Native American Rehabilitation Association NW. Contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-224-1044
- Outpatient mental health and alcohol and drug assessment and treatment program for Grand Ronde tribal members. Grand Ronde Behavioral Health or call 800-422-0232 or 503-879-5211, email@example.com
- NAYA Family Center or call 503-288-8177 ext 219
- Substance use disorder treatment for tribally enrolled individuals. Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians or call 503-238-1512
- Alcohol/drug treatment, mental health. Esperanza program offers youth outpatient treatment for the Latinx youth. Contact Central City Concern Puentes Program
- For individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorder. Confidential, free, 24/7 support in English and Spanish.SAMHSA's National Helpline or call 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Conexiones - Western Psychological & Counseling Services - 503-327-8205 - Bilingual Spanish-English providers who offer multicultural counseling and trauma healing services.
- Bienestar de la familia - 503-988-6079 - Bicultural and bilingual staff. Mental health and addiction services, and case management.
- Project UNICA - 503-232-4448 o 1-888-232-4448 - Línea de Crisis 24 horas.
- Casa de Esperanza - 651-772-1611 - 24/7 bilingual domestic violence helpline.
Asian and Pacific Islander
- Russian Oregon Social Services - call 503- 777-3437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multicultural counseling services in Arabic, Burmese, English, Farsi, French, German, Italian, Nepali, Russian, Spanish, Somali, and Zomi. an work with an interpreter for other languages. Lutheran Community Services NW or call 503-731-9589
- A service line dedicated to and staffed by Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC). All callers will get help from a counselor with lived experience of racism and will provide support based on what seems most beneficial to you. Crisis Line for Racial Equity Support or call 503-575-3764 - Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Refugee and Immigrant Family Strengthening Program. IRCO or call 503-234-1541
- Volunteers of America Family Center - 503-972-9637 - Family Recovery Support Program.
- Project DART - 503-988-6481 - Disability Awareness Resource Team
- National Domestic Violence Hotline Deaf Services or call 1-800-787-3224(TTY) or 1-855-812-1001 (video phone), email email@example.com
- Catholic Charities of Oregon programs and services or call 503-238-5196 - Offers services in English, Spanish, and Arabic.