OHSU and Oregon together for health
Communities across Oregon share a common desire to have access to the best available health care and health education. At OHSU medical professionals, teachers and researchers help meet the need by:
- Providing care to the underserved.
- Using the education process to extend the reach of health care.
- Engaging in research vital to public and community health issues.
- Ensuring access to the latest in medical advances.
- Connecting with other providers so patients are cared for close to home.
OHSU extends its three primary missions — teaching, healing and discovery — to the entire 96,000 square miles of Oregon and beyond.