Our mission is to improve the quality, availability and accessibility of health care for rural Oregonians. Learn more about rural health
2nd Annual Forum on Aging in Rural Oregon
This event provides a forum where people can gather to talk about their experiences, give birth to new ideas, and receive inspiration and other resources to create their own successes.
35th Annual Oregon Rural Health Conference
The annual Oregon Rural Health Conference is the largest gathering in Oregon dedicated to sharing information and showcasing innovative approaches to health and the delivery of health care in rural Oregon. The conference brings together providers, administrators, consumers, policy makers and others to exchange ideas and share expertise.
- 01/19/2018 Network Planning NOFO Released
- 01/12/2018 Healthcare Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (HCCIC) Spectre Report
- 12/15/2017 Essential Community Provider Designation - DECEMBER 22, 2017 DEADLINE
- 12/01/2017 CAH and EMS Trauma Scenario Simulation Training: Competitive Opportunity Announcement
- 11/14/2017 November 30 Deadline for Hospitals to Avoid EHR Payment Adjustment
- View all news