As a components of peer review and ACR accreditation, OHSU participates in the American College of Radiology's Radpeer program of peer review.
Full time faculty are expected to review 120 cases per 6 months ending November 30 and May 31.
- Group ID: 1111
- User ID: your individual number.
- Enter the temporary case sensitive password (first time only).
- Click "Password" on the top menu .
- Enter your new password which needs at least 8 characters including at least one lower case letter, at least one upper case letter, and at least one number or special character, and click "save" (not "reset").
- Click "Help" on the top menu and go to pages 5 and 6 for an explanation of scoring.
- Click "Radpeer Input Form" on the top menu to enter a case.
- Click on the radiologist you are double reading and the modality.
- The form defaults to 1. If it is a 1 or 2a, simply click "save".
- If it is a 2b or higher, enter enough information in the text box that the case can be subsequently reviewed at section peer review, such as accession number, the finding in question, and navigation information such as a slice number if the findings are subtle. Don't use any buttons relating to chair or committee review.
- 2b, 3a, and 3b entries will be subsequently reviewed by the section.
HINTS: Since the system isn't linked to pacs, one could write down the modality, name of radiologist overread, and agreement code, and batch enter it at the end of the day/session. One could do this on any computer with internet access. Ideally read at least 10 per week. If you look at more than one prior study on a patient, each of those counts. The denominator is number of cases reviewed in Radpeer, so don't only enter cases where you disagree as this will throw off statistics and make it look like we miss everything. Double read at random by starting at an arbitrary time and then stopping after either a predetermined number of cases, such as 10, or after a predetermined amount of time.