The OHSU Center for Women’s Health midwives are all certified in nurse-midwifery. They provide compassionate care through pregnancy, childbirth and beyond.
- Nurse-midwives, including six with doctoral degrees, who are experts in their field.
- Decades of experience providing supportive midwifery care in the safety of a hospital setting.
- A shared passion for pregnancy and birth as normal processes.
- A shared focus on partnership with patients.
Meet our nurse-midwives
- To schedule an appointment.
- If you’re pregnant, to schedule a free 20-minute “Get to Know You” appointment.
Learn about our midwifery care at Hillsboro Medical Center (formerly Tuality).
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Kohler Pavilion, seventh floor
808 S.W. Campus Drive
Portland, OR 97239