Melanoma Community Meet and Greet
Date: Saturday, April 29, 2023
Time: 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Place: Rood Family Pavilion (in-person); or Virtually
Back in person — join us for our first in-person Melanoma Community Forum since 2019! Melanoma specialists will introduce what's new and exciting from a wide variety of medical specialty areas, before engaging with the audience in a meet and greet. Meet the experts. Ask your questions. Engage with other melanoma community members!
- Sancy Leachman, M.D., Ph.D., Professor and Chair of Dermatology, Director of Knight Cancer Institute's Melanoma Program
- Elizabeth Berry, M.D., Assistant Professor, Medical Dermatology
- Jina Chung, M.D., Assistant Professor, Dermatopathology
- Noah Hornick, M.D., Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Dermatologic/Cancer Research
- Aimee Kohn, M.D., Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Hematology/Medical Oncology
- Rajan Kulkarni, M.D. Ph.D., Associate Professor, Dermatologic/Cancer Research
- Joanna Ludzik, M.D., Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Skin Cancer Imaging and Technology
- Afshan Nanji, M.D., M.P.H., Associate Professor, Ophthalmology (Ocular Melanoma)
- Megan Ruhland, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Cell, Developmental and Cancer Biology
- Reid F. Thompson, M.D., Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Radiation Medicine, Biomedical Engineering, Radiation Oncology
- Cristian Valenzuela, M.D., Assistant Professor of Surgery, Surgical Oncology
- Wesley Yu, M.D., Assistant Professor, Dermatologic Surgery (Mohs)
2023 Steps Against Melanoma Walk
Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
Time: 9 a.m. — registration opens; 9:45 — walk ceremony begins
Place: 5 cities across Oregon!
We're hosting our 10th Annual Steps Against Melanoma Walk to raise awareness and funds for melanoma research!
Sunday, May 21, 2023. One day. One message. One voice. Join us in 1 of 5 cities across the state of Oregon that are walking on the same date and time: Portland, Bend, Prineville, Corvallis, Astoria.
To learn more, or register, visit Steps Against Melanoma Walk Oregon.
To view recaps from previous War on Melanoma events, please visit our Past Events page.