Please considering joining the War on Melanoma™ and begin making significant contributions to reducing melanoma deaths in your community, Oregon and beyond.
Opportunities to 'Join the War'
- Complete the Melanoma Early Detection Provider Training designed to increase and reinforce knowledge on critical melanoma topics including risk assessment, screening, visual diagnosis, and biopsies.
- Online self-guided training modules
- Promote and share the Melanoma Early Detection Provider Training to your network of peers and colleagues
- Direct interested parties to the Melanoma Provider Training page.
- (For members of the American Academy of Dermatology) Organize an American Academy of Dermatology SpotME skin cancer screening in your community. Think about collaborating with area hospitals for logistic support if necessary.
- Attend a Melanoma Educational Update CME at OHSU (in-person or virtually).
- Upcoming opportunity: TBD
- For more information visit our CME event page.
- Sign up to participate in a Virtual Melanoma Tumor Board, coming soon.
- Promote tools and resources to your patients interested in melanoma education, research and advocacy.
- Visit the Tools For Your Patients page.