- Inhouse and consultative services for diagnosis of soft tissue and bone neoplastic and non-neoplastic disease
- Broad immunohistochemistry lab menu (link***), including:
- STAT6, MDM2, CDK4, PanTRK, ALK, MUC4, Rb, among others
- Large neoplastic florescence in situ hybridization lab resources:
- Includes MDM2, EWSR1, FUS, ALK, FOXO1, NTRK1-3, ROS1, RET, etc.
- Cancer FISH
- Next generation sequencing
- Targeted for tumor analysis (mutation analysis and fusion detection available)
- Whole exome
How to request a consultation
Please submit the requisition form with your consultation request. Please include a complete clinical history and results of imaging studies.
Consultation requests may be submitted to:
OHSU Department of Pathology
Mail code L471
3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road
Portland, OR 97239
For additional information, please contact Surgical Pathology.