The OHSU Department of Medicine puts a priority on the development of faculty skills as clinicians, teachers, researchers and educational leaders. We have a Promotion and Tenure process to ensure systematic promotion of our faculty members. Dr. Andrea Cedfeldt is the Vice-Chair for Faculty Development.
Keep up to date on Faculty Development opportunities
DOM Faculty Development Steering Committee
Mission: To create a culture/environment within the DoM that promotes faculty career satisfaction and success in clinical, teaching, administrative and scholarly endeavors.
Chair: Andrea Cedfeldt, Vice-Chair for Faculty Development
Members of FD Steering Committee:
- Gopal Allada, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Elizabeth Allen, Division of General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics, (PVAMC liaison)
- Jennifer Barton, Division of Rheumatology (PVAMC liaison)
- Jessica Castle, Division of Endocrinology
- James Clements, Division of Hospital Medicine
- Rachel Cook, Knight Cancer Institute
- Sarah Diamond, Division of Gastroenterology
- Abigail Khan, Knight Cardiovascular Institution
- Marissa Maier, Division of Infectious Disease (PVAMC liaison)
- Jessica Weiss, Division of Nephrology
Please contact the chair or any committee member with your ideas related to faculty development!