OHSU News: All News
- Sept. 14: OHSU hosts inaugural pancreatic cancer conference to empower patients, families, caregivers
- Dental fillings to get makeover with $7.4 million grant
- New compound promotes healing of myelin in nervous system disorders
- Transgender patients find health, allies at OHSU
- Marti cooks cajun with musical neuroscientist and OHSU professor Dr. Larry Sherman: Marti's Music Kitchen season 2 episode 3
The Department of Medicine at OHSU is involved in education, research and patient care. Our 10 divisions are involved in everything from General Internal Medicine to sub-specialty care in various disciplines. We currently have 215 clinical faculty, 45 research faculty, more than 300 volunteer faculty, over 200 housestaff (residents, clinical and research fellows) and numerous staff.
Department of Medicine Grand Rounds
DoM Grand Rounds are held every Tuesday morning from 8:00am-9:00am on the 8th Floor of OHSU Hospital, Room 8B60. Grand Rounds are live-streamed, and archived for later viewing. Subscribe to our Grand Rounds announcements below!