OHSU News Feed
- Generic MS drug barely constrains price hikes, study finds
- The family tree grows tall: A salute to family physicians inducted into the National Academy of Medicine
- HIV triggers immune system 'amnesia' to smallpox: Study
- OHSU research informs NIH panel on achieving equity in preventive health services
- HIV In newborns | Tiny boats
The Department of Medicine at OHSU is involved in education, research and patient care. Our 10 divisions are involved in everything from General Internal Medicine to sub-specialty care in various disciplines. We currently have 215 clinical faculty, 45 research faculty, more than 300 volunteer faculty, over 200 housestaff (residents, clinical and research fellows) and numerous staff.
Department of Medicine Grand Rounds
DoM Grand Rounds are held every Tuesday morning from 8:00am-9:00am on the 8th Floor of OHSU Hospital, Room 8B60. Grand Rounds are live-streamed, and archived for later viewing. Subscribe to our Grand Rounds announcements below!