Special focus on
- Adolescent Health
- M.D., Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee Wisconsin 1988
- M.P.H., University of Minnesota, Milwaukee Wisconsin 1994
- Pediatric residency: Stanford University, Stanford, 1988 - 1991
- Adolescent medicine fellowship: University of Minnesota 1992-1994
- Pediatrics, 1992 (recertification 1999, 2007)
Dr. Wayne Sells is a pediatrician with advanced training in adolescent medicine. He enjoys working with youth and their families. Dr. Sells has a special interest in working with homeless youth. His clinical interests also include school-based health care and eating disorders. As a professor of pediatrics at the OHSU School of Medicine, he is active in medical student and resident education.
Dr. Sells feels privileged to work with youth and families across the Northwest to help them grow and thrive.
In his free time, Dr. Sells, a Seattle native, enjoys spending time with his wife and two adolescent children. He also enjoys playing tennis and working in his garden.Read more