I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Stephanie Crawford is a speech-language pathologist. She specializes in evaluating and treating children who need augmentative and alternative communication, known as ACC. This type of communication uses signing, body language, books, computers and other methods to help children who have difficulty speaking or writing. Stephanie has particular training and expertise in supporting children with autism and children with complex access needs who use AAC.
Before joining the team at OHSU, Stephanie worked in schools with children up to 5 years old. She enjoys working with families and school staff to expand their child's communication. She considers it rewarding to help a child communicate for the first time. She is passionate about giving families the tools and support to allow for natural and motivating communication at home.
In her spare time, Stephanie enjoys running and hiking. She can often be found exploring the Pacific Northwest’s many great trails or circumnavigating one of the area's mountains.
- B.A., 1999, Colby College
- M.S., 2004, MGH Institute of Health Professions
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
- Oregon State Licensure in Speech Language Pathology
Memberships and associations
- American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA)
- ASHA SIG 12 Special Interest Group in AAC