Special focus on
- Cardiac Imaging
- General Cardiology
- Heart Disease and Diabetes
- Internal medicine - University of Vermont, Burlington, Vt.
- Cardiology - Wadsworth VA Medical Center, UCLA, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Cardiology - Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Mass.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, internal medicine
Dr. Kaul has pioneered the field of microbubble echocardiology (myocardial contrast echocardiography), a powerfully effective screening test for the early detection of coronary heart disease. He joined OHSU in 2005 and is the CEO of the Knight Cardiovascular Institute. Dr. Kaul's major clinical and research interest is coronary artery disease.
Memberships and associations
- American Society for Clinical Investigation
- Association of American Physicians
- American Clinical and Climatological Association
- Association of University Cardiologists
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Echocardiography