Special focus on
- Hematology/Oncology (Pediatric)
- M.D., Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons 1979
- Pediatrics, Columbia University – Babies Hospital, NYC, NY, 1981 Pediatrics, U of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 1982
- Pediatric hematology/oncology, U of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 1986
- American Board of Pediatrics, 1985
- American Board of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 1987, 2015
Dr. Stork is expert in the diagnosis and treatment of cancers in children and adolescents. She has a particular interest in leukemias, lymphomas, and promising new cancer treatments. Dr. Stork is married to Christopher Shiner and has one son, Austin, who is attending college. She enjoys living in Portland, travel and exposure to diverse cultures, the performing arts, and eating delicious meals cooked by her husband and son.
- Spanish (some)
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Oncology
- Children's Oncology Group
- International Society of Pediatric Oncology
The following clinical trials are currently accepting new participants:
- CIRB Study: AALL0434- Intensified Methotrexate, Nelarabine (IND# 52611) and Augmented BFM Therapy for Children and Young Adults with Newly Diagnosed T-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- A Phase II Pilot Trial of Bortezomib (PS-341, Velcade, IND# 58,443 ) in Combination with Intensive Re-Induction Therapy for Children with Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) and Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (LL)
- CCG 4941L: National Wilm's Tumor Late Effects Study
- CA180226: A Phase II Study of Dasatinib Therapy in Children and Adolescents with Ph+ Leukemia with Resistance or Intolerance to Imatinib
- [PedCIRB] ANH1131 - Intergroup Trial for Children or Adolescents with B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) or Mature B-cell Leukemia (B- AL): Evaluation of Rituximab Efficacy and Safety in High Risk Patients.
4.9 out of 5 (64 Ratings, 9 Comments)
The patient ratings score is an average of all responses to the question "How likely would you be to recommend this provider to your family and friends (on a scale of 0 to 10)" on our nationally-recognized NRC patient surveys.
- Feb 10, 2019
We feel very fortunate to have the kind staff and professionalism of ohsu.We have always loved the quality of care.
- Dec 19, 2018
Dr Stork is always so welcoming and cheerful!
- Nov 11, 2018
Very knowledgeable of what families go through, go through this chemo thing. She knows, you know, she saves the best for last. Once you're in the clear like we are, she's truly (INAUDIBLE).
- Nov 11, 2018
She is so educated and such a wonderful doctor. Anyone would love to have her. She is just perfect and everybody should have a doctor like her. Thank you.
- Sep 27, 2018
Amazing support teams, doctors and all the supports they have for the children's there and also for the parents as well. They were always available for the children?s.
- Sep 07, 2018
Yeah, I like the appointments and I liked it very much and I liked the doctor. Thank you.
- May 29, 2018
all of the staff was very knowledgeable and friendly.
- Mar 19, 2018
Only wish all doctors could show a care and compassion doctor stork does
- Dec 15, 2017
We can't express enough for the care everyone has given us. You have a great staff and we are so lucky to have you