Special focus on
- Surgery, General (Pediatric)
- M.D., Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis Missouri 2004
- General Surgery, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO, 2011
- Pediatric Surgery, St. Louis Children's Hospital, Missouri, 2013
- Pediatric Surgical Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, 2014
- American Board of Surgery, 2012
Dr. Fialkowski enjoys the full breadth of pediatric surgery, and has specialized training in pediatric surgical oncology (taking care of children with cancer). Caring for children and families in this area takes a full team of dedicated doctors and support staff, and surgical intervention is one of the many ways we can help improve the lives of these patients.
In her spare time, Dr. Fialkowski enjoys salsa dancing, running, and spending time with her friends and family – especially her brother, who lives in Portland.
Memberships and associations
- American College of Surgeons
4.8 out of 5 (98 Ratings, 22 Comments)
The patient ratings score is an average of all responses to the question "How likely would you be to recommend this provider to your family and friends (on a scale of 0 to 10)" on our nationally-recognized NRC patient surveys.
- Apr 20, 2019
Professional, friendly, informative.
- Apr 15, 2019
Dr. Fialkowski was great, with both son and parents.
- Apr 06, 2019
She was warm & professional.
- Mar 27, 2019
It was great
- Mar 18, 2019
Good with our child and very pleasant
- Mar 08, 2019
- Mar 05, 2019
- Feb 27, 2019
It was a wonderful experience and I would recommend them to anybody.
- Feb 27, 2019
Very professional in their work. I like the treatment there.
- Jan 04, 2019
Dr. Elizabeth was very patient with us and... she answered all our questions very well. She took time to understand the problem. And... yes, she spent quite a good amount of time with us so I really appreciate that.