I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Lancioni specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases in children. She enjoys working with children and their families to make accurate and timely diagnoses and develop holistic and effective treatment strategies. Her research interests include studying how the human immune system responds to infection with tuberculosis.
In her free time, Dr. Lancioni enjoys spending time with her husband and young daughter. Outdoor exercise such as hiking, running, and skiing are also some of her favorite activities.
- M.D., 2001, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Pediatrics, Children’s National Medical Center, 2004
- Pediatric infectious disease, Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital, 2009
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2004
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics