- Neurological Surgery
Special focus on
- Functional and Stereotactic
- Neurology-Movement Disorders
- Surgical Pain Management
- B.S., University of Oregon, Eugene Oregon 2006
- M.S., Duke University, Durham North Carolina 2010
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, 2010
Antonia Gragg is a physician assistant in the Department of Neurological Surgery.
She works directly with Dr. Kim Burchiel to care for patients in both an inpatient and outpatient setting. Antonia manages intrathecal baclofen pumps for patients with cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury, and other causes of spasticity.
She also work collaboratively with the Neurology Department’s Movement Disorder Clinic to care for patients with deep brain stimulators.Read more
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Physician Assistants