I see patients at
Address808 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239Enter an address to be localized.
Dr. Bruegl specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic cancers. She enjoys developing relationships with her patients and their families throughout the course of their treatment.
She enjoys caring for the diverse community seeking care at OHSU, and she also has a research interest in cancer prevention and improving access to treatment in the Alaska Native/Native American population.
Her family background includes the Oneida and Stockbridge-Munsee tribes. Dr. Bruegl also has an interest in hereditary cancer symptoms, such as BRCA 1 and BRCA 2 and Lynch syndrome. She enjoys working with affected patients and their families to help screen for disease and prevent cancer in carriers of genetic mutations that are predisposed to cancer.
In her spare time, Dr. Bruegl enjoys hiking, camping, reading and traditional Native American beadwork.
- M.D., 2007, University of Washington School of Medicine
- M.S., 2013, University of Texas Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- Obstetrics and gynecology, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- Gynecologic oncology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 2015
Memberships and associations
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology