We are not taking walk-in patients at this time. Please call 503-494-1700 to schedule a same-day appointment.
At the South Waterfront clinic, we offer patients of all ages same-day treatment for common health concerns.
Our providers offer high-quality care for non-emergency needs that respects your beliefs, values and cultural background.
We accept most health insurance. To be sure you are covered, we recommend contacting your health plan provider directly.
Our clinic does not treat major broken bones or multiple fractures, chest pain, extreme dizziness, or other life-threatening conditions. If you are experiencing a health care emergency, please visit your nearest emergency room or call 911.
- Wide-ranging care. You can see us for:
- Minor illnesses, such as cold, cough and sore throat
- Injury from minor accidents or falls
- Minor broken bones (fingers and toes)
- Skin rashes, irritation or infection
- Sprains, strains and muscle tears
- Sports Physicals
- Birth control, including injections
- Help quitting tobacco
- STI/STD screenings and treatment
- Urinary tract infections
- Coordinated follow-up with your primary care provider
- Translation services
Learn more about OHSU Immediate Care.