At the South Hillsboro clinic, we respect our patients’ beliefs, values and cultural needs. We treat babies, children, teens, adults (including moms-to-be) and seniors.
Learn more about the Hillsboro Medical Center Primary Care Clinic in South Hillsboro.
You and your health care team will work together to create a wellness plan that makes sense for you and your family.
We offer wide-ranging services such as:
- Health care for the whole family
- Same-day appointments
- Virtual visits, using a secure video chat, for urgent and follow-up care
- Pediatric care, including newborns
- Adolescent care
- Adult care
- Women’s health care
- Pregnancy care
- Geriatrics/senior care
- Gender-affirming primary care
- Osteopathic manipulation treatment (OMT)
- Translation services
- Online scheduling with MyChart for current patients
- On-site X-ray
- Behavioral health / mental and wellness
- Certified patient-centered primary care medical home and Primary Care First clinic
- Diabetes care
- Chronic disease management