Once I’ve submitted my application/resume, when will I be contacted?
- Due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only contact applicants who are selected for an interview. Please allow 6-8 weeks to be contacted or to see a change in your application status in iCIMS.
How long does the application review process usually take?
- The application review process can range from 6 to 8 weeks depending on the need and urgency of the recruitment. Please keep an eye on your application status for updates.
My "Application Status" hasn't changed yet. What does that mean?
One of three things:
- The hiring manager has not yet reviewed your application.
- The hiring manager is waiting for more applicants before they review applications or begin interviews.
- The position has been filled and the system will be updated shortly.
Who is the supervisor/hiring authority of the position for which I applied?
- We do not provide hiring staff contact information to applicants This applies to specific jobs as well as requests for informational interviews or visits from out-of-state We appreciate your understanding.
Are all applicants interviewed?
- No. Supervisors review applicants and interview those who best match the requirements of the position.