Can I contact the hiring manager?
- We are not able to provide hiring manager contact information to applicants. This applies to specific jobs as well as requests for informational interviews or visits from out-of-state. We appreciate your understanding.
Can I just mail / e-mail my resumé?
- The vast majority of jobs at OHSU require an online application. If the job posting requires an emailed resume, it will be indicated in the job posting.
How can I apply if I don't have a computer?
- We suggest you utilize local available resources. There are a number of public locations you can use to apply online:
Can I delete old jobs from my past job submittals from my dashboard?
- Past job submittals will appear for 3 years following the last activity on your application.
What does the Application Status column mean?
- Submission Received - your application was successfully submitted
- Under Review - Your qualifications are being reviewed. You are still under consideration for the position.
- In Process – You have accepted a verbal offer for this position. Pre-hire activities are in process, including a written offer letter and background check.
- Offer Declined – You have declined a written offer for this position.
- Interviewed, Not Selected – We are moving forward with other candidates at this time.
- Withdrawn – You have withdrawn as a candidate for this position.
- Not Reviewed – Your application was received after we narrowed down our pool of candidates for the position.
- Contacted, No response – We have attempted to contact you about this position but have not received a response.
- Interview, No Show – You did not show up for a scheduled interview.
I need help. Who do I contact?
- Questions not covered in our FAQ pages may be emailed to email@example.com