We are the number one referral center for cleft and craniofacial conditions in Oregon and the longest running multidisciplinary craniofacial team in the state accredited by the American Cleft - Craniofacial Association. Our team is a multi-departmental collaboration of pediatric surgical and medical specialties and allied health professionals from the Child Development and Rehabilitation Center.
In Oregon, our team is the only provider for state-of-the-art Naso-Alveolar Molding, a pre-surgery appliance therapy, used along with surgery to reduce the facial disfigurement of cleft lip/palate patients.
We are dedicated to providing children the most complete diagnosis and treatment for a wide variety of conditions, beginning as early as prenatal evaluations through adolescence. We are here to help you make the best decisions for your child’s care, as early as possible.
You and your child receive expert comprehensive care from our team of specialists in over 20 areas of medical, educational, and social services.
Our pediatric neurosurgeons and craniofacial plastic surgeons are experts at treating congenital skull deformity, synotosis, cleft lip and palate and other craniofacial disorders.
Our comprehensive program provides you and your child:
- Evaluation and diagnosis of craniofacial conditions
- Interdisciplinary care and surgery for cleft lip and palate
- Helmet therapy for positional head deformity
- Synotosis repair
- Supportive care and long term follow up for feeding, neuropsychological support and other needs
Meet our team
Conditions we treat:
- Cleft lip and cleft palate
- Positional plagiocephaly (assymetrical head or flat spot)
- Bicoronal synostosis (brachycephaly)
- Lambdoidal synostosis (posterior plagiocephaly)
- Metopic synostosis (trigonocephaly)
- Sagittal synostosis (scaphocephaly)
- Unicoronal synostosis (anterior plagiocephaly)