The DNA Services Core is located on OHSU Marquam Hill Campus in Richard Jones Hall room 5330.
Services We Offer
- Human cell line authentication: Accurate validation of human cell lines using STR analysis and meeting the ANSI/ATCC requirements
- Fragment analysis: Detection of changes in the length of a specific DNA sequence to indicate the presence or absence of a genetic marker
- Oligo synthesis: Creation of custom primers and probes for oligo and siRNA synthesis through Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT)
- DNA quantification: Quantification, size and quality assessment of DNA samples
- Consulting: For project design and sample preparation assistance
If you have any questions or need further information about the services we offer, please contact Chris Harrington at email@example.com .