The OHSU Comprehensive Epilepsy Center’s team of epilepsy specialists offers you complete care. Our team will work with you to develop a treatment plan for your specific needs. You’ll find:
- The highest level of specialty care, as reflected in our status as a Level 4 epilepsy center.
- An approach tailored to your needs, trying medication first and quickly offering other options if needed to control your seizures.
- Expert neurologists, physician assistants, nurses, a nurse navigator and, if needed, neurosurgeons all working together.
- The only providers in Oregon experienced with minimally invasive robotic technology, responsive neurostimulation (RNS) and laser interstitial thermal therapy (LITT).
- Providers who are also researchers seeking to improve patient care through work in the lab and in clinical trials.
Nurse navigator: Marci Herrall, R.N., B.S.N.
- Katie Higgs, NP
- Alison Holtzapple, RN
- Jan Smith, RN
Other team members
- Cecily Key, Epilepsy Monitoring Unit technologist
- Shelley Vega, scheduler
- Shawntell Washington, CMA
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Mark O. Hatfield Research Center, 13th Floor
3250 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions