Link to COHORT DISCOVERY
USES OF COHORT DISCOVERY
- Assess the feasibility of research studies
- Identify patients meeting inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Pre-IRB study planning
- Laboratory Results including Microbiology
- Patient Visits
- Vital Signs
HOW TO USE COHORT DISCOVERY
To utilize this tool researchers must participate one time in a one hour training prior to gaining access. Tutorials are offered once a month in the BICC 120 Training Room. To register please refer to the Tutorial Requirements section below.
- Thursday, June 13th from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
TUTORIAL REQUIREMENTSRegistration for this training is found in Compass. Please follow this link to request the training: OCTRI Cohort Discovery Training
- Prior to registration attendees must have a current OHSU network log-in with an OHSU user ID and password and an OHSU employee ID number.
- Before attending training, individuals will need to sign the Cohort Discovery Access Agreement.
COHORT DISCOVERY HELP SESSIONS
If you've already attended a Tutorial Session and you need help please send an e-mail to the Informatics Research Support Team.
Additionally, OCTRI holds weekly Cohort Discovery Drop-In/Demo Help sessions every month on some Wednesday's from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm in School of Nursing, Conference Room 425. Check the OCTRI Events Calendar for more details. Please stop by to learn more about Cohort Discovery and how to utilize it in your research!
Cohort Discovery utilizes open-source software funded by an NIH cooperative agreement with Partners HealthCare System through the National Center for Biomedical Computing (NCBC) program called i2b2 (Informatics for Integrating Biology and the Bedside).
- Epic Data for Research Purposes
- REDCap Tutorial Drop-in Sessions
- Research Databases: REDCap & Customized Databases