Your One-Stop Shop for Questions about Clinical and Translational Research
A good navigator helps ensure a successful journey. As you get to know OCTRI and plan your own research activities, we invite you to call upon our Research Navigator for assistance.
Who can benefit from talking to an OCTRI Research Navigator?
Investigators looking for people conducting similar research at OHSU.
Research staff looking for training opportunities.
New investigators at OHSU who would like a general orientation to available research resources.
Study coordinators looking for assistance with general research navigation at OHSU.
What kinds of issues can a Research Navigator help with?
- Questions about OCTRI services or planning and implementation of studies using OCTRI resources.
- Questions about research operations, study logistics or study planning and implementation such as:
- Assistance in determining what forms are required to start a study.
- How to find out if the population for your study exists in sufficient numbers for your study.
- How to coordinate activities that need to be conducted at study visits.
- How to order research supplies.
- What office(s) to work with to start your study.
How to request OCTRI services
Watch this brief video to learn more about how a Research Navigator can connect you to the breadth of OCTRI’s services. After watching the video, you can find our Resource Request Form here.
Ready to discuss your needs?
Contact an OCTRI Navigator for guidance and support.
Do you want to suggest an improvement to research at OHSU?
OHSU research teams experiencing barriers or with concerns about research operations can submit them here.
Research with OHSU Health Affiliates
Learn more about OHSU Health Affiliates and the research process.
Or, if you are ready, submit your study for review.
OCTRI Research Forum
Monthly series on current topics in clinical and translational research.