Innovative pregnancy care
- Access to our waterbirth program, established in 1997
- Group prenatal care option
- Individualized birth planning
- Private birthing rooms
- Jacuzzi bathtubs in each labor room
- Inclusion of family and friends during labor and birth, if desired
- A wide array of approaches to pain management during your labor and birth experience
- Support and expertise for you if you are seeking vaginal birth after cesarean-section (VBAC)
- Nutrition and risk assessment counseling
- Education regarding health promotion and illness prevention
- Free, 20-minute "get to know you" appointments are available for new maternity patients
A united team, focused on your care
During your pregnancy you will work closely with one or two midwives for all of your prenatal care. The midwife you work with during your pregnancy may not be the midwife who delivers your baby. But you can trust that each of us is focused on your needs and care.
We are united in our philosophy regarding birth and midwifery care and are consistent in the quality of care we provide. Working in a group allows us to structure our work schedules so we can be emotionally available and well rested during your labor and birth.
Get to know us
Free, 20-minute "get to know you" appointments are available for new maternity patients. Call 503-418-4500 to schedule yours.
Schedule an appointment
To schedule an appointment, call 503-418-4500
Words from our patients
"Thank you so much for all the care. I had a great time being your patient and loved the group prenatal care. Please accept our gratitude for all the wonderful care and helping me experience the best birth possible."
- OHSU nurse-midwife patient