The OHSU Spine Center team combines experts in all aspects of spine care, including pain management, orthopaedics, rehabilitation, physical therapy and the latest in minimally invasive surgical techniques.
Doctors, nurses and other team members work together to tailor a treatment and rehabilitation plan to your unique needs. Then we closely monitor your progress, making any needed adjustments in your care. Our team will answer your questions and help coordinate your appointments, providing all the care you need in one place.
The Spine Center team is also committed to trying nonsurgical options first. If surgery is recommended, however, our surgeons favor minimally invasive options whenever possible. Our fellowship-trained doctors offer first-rate expertise, traveling the world to teach other doctors. They are also researchers who are on the front lines of innovations in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients with spine conditions.
Request an appointment
- Call 503-418-9888 to arrange an appointment with the OHSU Spine Center.
- Call 503-494-7246 to arrange an appointment directly with OHSU pain-management specialists.
- Call 503-494-3151 to arrange an appointment directly with OHSU physical therapy specialists.
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.