Our specialists treat the full range of conditions affecting the spine. Some conditions are present at birth while others result from injury, age or disease. No matter the cause, our team will recommend a plan tailored to your needs, with a commitment to trying the least-invasive options first.
Other treatments we offer
- Cervical facet radiofrequency neurotomy
- Cervical posterior foraminotomy
- Facet joint injections
- Lateral lumbar interbody fusion, or XLIF
- Lumbar disc microsurgery
- Lumbar radiofrequency neurotomy
- Micro endoscopic discectomy
- Anterior cervical corpectomy
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Anterior lumbar interbody fusion, or ALIF
- Cervical laminoplasty
- Intraoperative monitoring of the nerves
- Intrathecal pump implant
- Lumbar corpectomy
- Micro endoscopic posterior cervical discectomy
- Posterior lumbar interbody fusion, or PLIF
- Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion, or TLIF
Referral: To become a patient, please ask your doctor for a referral.
Questions: For questions or follow-up appointments, call 503-418-9888.
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.