2021 MedPhys Match opens on October 12, 2020. Applications should be submitted by December 15, 2020 for consideration. The program will be holding virtual interviews in February 2021.
Applicants applying to the Medical Physics Residency Program must have a strong foundation in basic physics as demonstrated by a master’s or doctoral degree in medical physics, physics, engineering, mathematics, or other science with physics training equivalent to a minor in physics. In addition, applicants must 1) have graduated from a CAMPEP-accredited graduate program, or 2) possess a PhD in physics or related discipline and have completed a CAMPEP-accredited certificate program, or 3) possess a PhD in physics or related discipline and have taken and passed coursework that satisfies the CAMPEP standards for graduate education.
This program accepts applications thru Medical Physics Residency Application Program (MP-RAP) and participates in the Medical Physics Matching Program.
For more information on applying to the Medical Physics Residency Program, please email the Education Program Coordinator.
All applications must be submitted through the Medical Physics Residency Application Program (MP-RAP) and an OHSU-specific cover letter should be submitted directly to RadMedEd@ohsu.edu.
It is recommended that applicants register for the MedPhys Match by December 1, 2020.
A completed Medical Physics Residency Application Program (MP-RAP) application includes the following:
- OHSU-specific cover letter (emailed directly to RadMedEd@ohsu.edu)
- ABR certification status
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Education (undergraduate and graduate)
- Employment history
- References (3)
- Disclosure of criminal behavior, academic violations, and/or licensure actions
- Military service history (if applicable)
- Transcripts and a copy of TOEFL results (if applicable)
To apply to the Medical Physics Residency Program:
- Submit a completed application via Medical Physics Residency Application Program (MP-RAP)
- Submit a cover letter to RadMedEd@ohsu.edu
- Register for the MedPhys Match
- Applications open in MP-RAP on October 2, 2020
- 2021 MedPhys Match Registration opens on October 12, 2020
- 2021 MedPhys Match Registration recommend registration date is December 1, 2020
- DEADLINE for applications to OHSU is December 15, 2020
- Residency Interviews held in February 2021
- MATCH RESULTS DAY is March 31, 2021