Welcome to the OHSU Harold Schnitzer Diabetes Health Center, one of the nation’s top diabetes centers offering comprehensive care.
We’re committed to:
- Giving you world-class diabetes care.
- Providing all the services you and your family need for your well-being.
Adult and pediatric care
Our team of providers includes many specialists who can address multiple needs.
- Endocrinologist: Physicians specialized in diabetes care and conditions of the endocrine system.
- Registered Nurse + Certified Diabetes Educator
- Registered Dietician + Certified Diabetes Educator
- Behavioral Health Specialist: These individuals are trained in understanding the barriers of living with a diabetes.
We provide diabetes care with other chronic conditions, such as hypertension, celiac disease, thyroid disease, steroid treatment, and post-transplant care. Customized treatment plans that take into account how to best manage diabetes when other health concerns are present.
Classes & support groups
Are you newly diagnosed and needing support? Do you need a refresher and updates on the latest in diabetes information and technology?
Our center offers support to both children and adults.
Volunteer in making a difference, learn about participating in research.