Patient Care Services
Welcome to the OHSU Harold Schnitzer Diabetes Health Center, one of the nation’s top diabetes centers offering comprehensive care.
We’re committed to:
- Giving you world-class diabetes care.
- Providing all the services you and your family need for your well-being.
Adult and pediatric care
Our team of providers includes many specialists who can address multiple needs.
- Endocrinologist: Physicians specialized in diabetes care and conditions of the endocrine system.
- Registered Nurse + Certified Diabetes Educator
- Registered Dietician + Certified Diabetes Educator
- Behavioral Health Specialist: These individuals are trained in understanding the barriers of living with a diabetes.
Find a diabetes provider
We provide diabetes care with other chronic conditions, such as hypertension, celiac disease, thyroid disease, steroid treatment, and post-transplant care. Customized treatment plans that take into account how to best manage diabetes when other health concerns are present.
Make an appointment
Schedule an appointment with one of our diabetes specialists.
Schedule an appointment
Insurance and billing information
Call 503-494-3273 to:
- Schedule an appointment
- Seek a second opinion
- Ask questions
Classes & support groups
Are you newly diagnosed and needing support? Do you need a refresher and updates on the latest in diabetes information and technology?
Diabetes classes and support groups – learn more
Our center offers support to both children and adults.
Behavioral health services – learn more
Volunteer in making a difference, learn about participating in research.
Diabetes research studies – learn more
Understand the basics of diabetes care. We have educational videos and resources for you to explore.
To view one of the videos, click on each link:
DKA (Diabetic Ketoacidosis)
Learn more about prediabetes, type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes and terms related to living with diabetes.
Diabetes glossary – learn more