Adult and pediatric care
Our team of providers includes many specialists who can address multiple needs.
- Endocrinologist: Physicians specialized in diabetes care and conditions of the endocrine system.
- Registered Nurse + Certified Diabetes Educator
- Registered Dietician + Certified Diabetes Educator
- Behavioral Health Specialist: These individuals are trained in understanding the barriers of living with a diabetes.
Find a diabetes provider
We provide diabetes care with other chronic conditions, such as hypertension, celiac disease, thyroid disease, steroid treatment, and post-transplant care. Customized treatment plans that take into account how to best manage diabetes when other health concerns are present.
Classes & support groups
Are you newly diagnosed and needing support? Do you need a refresher and updates on the latest in diabetes information and technology?
Diabetes classes and support groups – learn more
For Healthcare Professionals
At the Harold Schnitzer Diabetes Health Center, we partner with community physicians to ensure patients receive the best diabetes care available.
Our diabetes team includes:
- Adult & pediatric Endocrinologists
- Certified Diabetes Educators
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Dietitians
- Adult & Pediatric Psychologist
- Adult Diabetes Social Worker
- Exercise Physiologist
We are also involved in diabetes clinical research. This gives patients an opportunity to participate in studies and benefit from new research findings. Our center is a leader in developing and utilizing innovative technology for diabetes care.