This page provides the resources to upload your blood sugars and share other diabetes-related data with our clinic.
If you are having difficulty uploading data from your device to your computer, please call the 1-800 tech support phone number associated with your device below, email or see the associated help guide.
Blood Glucose Meters
Glooko allows you to connect and comprehensively understand your diabetes data from all of your devices: blood glucose meter, CGM, pump and/or smart pen. All Glooko compatible devices can be found here.
Existing Glooko Users
Click here to login.
Glooko App Registration
- Click here.
- Enter all required fields.
- In the Code field (labeled optional), enter the proconnect code: ohsu > Click register. This allows for sharing with Harold Schnitzer Diabetes Health Center.
Glooko Mobile App Instructions
Mobile App Video Instructions or follow these instructions:
- Download the app > Open the app > Login with your username and password (used when creating your account) > Sync your devices: blood glucose meter, CGM, pump and/or smart pen.
- Start tracking your diabetes data including: blood glucose, CGM, food, fitness and medications.
- Go to Glooko Uploader.
- Select Mac or PC depending on your computer.
- After the installation file is downloaded, you will need to locate and run that file.
- If you are using a PC: Look in your Recent Downloads folder.
- If you are using a Mac: Look in your Downloads folder in the Finder app.
- Once you have located the file, double-click on it and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
You will be required to restart your computer at the end of the installation process.
Connecting your devices with a USB Cable
If your devices do not connect via Bluetooth you can upload from a compatible blood glucose (BG) meter, insulin pump or continuous glucose monitor (CGM) using one of Glooko's upload tools, you will need the appropriate device manufacturer cable.
You may contact the meter manufacturer (phone number will be on the back of your meter) to request a cable to transfer data.
Continuous Glucose Monitors (CGM)
Our clinic will email you a unique share code to receive your data so we have continuous access while also making your visits more efficient. If we have not provided you an invitation to share your data, you can ask your diabetes educator or endocrinologist to send a unique share code to you by sending them a MyChart message. You can stop sharing with our clinic at any time.
To upload and view glucose data and save, print or email reports from home to our clinic:
Log into CLARITY phone app.
- Tap share and follow the instructions.
- Log into the CLARITY website.
- Follow the instructions.
- First-time CLARITY users must create an account here.
- Follow instructions to install the Uploader software.
- Connect your receiver to your computer to upload automatically.
Entering our clinic practice ID (see below) into the Libre software system allows us to have continuous access to your diabetes data while also making your visits more efficient. You can stop sharing with our clinic at any time.
- Share your data with our clinic:
Go to Menu > Share > LibreView Connect > Connect to a practice > Enter practice ID 06828432 > Next > Connect.
- Go to www.libreview.com to create an account.
- Share your data with our clinic:
Go to Menu > Account Settings > My Practices > In Link to Practice, enter ID 06828432 > Add.
Insulin Pumps/Smart Pen
- Click here to set up and upload data from your pump to your computer.
- Send a MyChart message to your provider requesting a Medtronic Carelink invite, If you are not already sharing data with your provider.
- Download the free mobile app by visiting Google Play or the App Store > select t:connect mobile.
- Turn on > mobile connection, unlock the pump > select Options > Device Settings > then select Bluetooth Settings.
- Tap the toggle to turn on the Mobile Connection and enable Bluetooth. *If you don't see Bluetooth Settings, you can visit the Customer Portals to update your pump to the latest software (you may need a prescription and training).
- Login to mobile app > use your t:connect web application username and password (or create a login and password in the t:connect mobile app). We strongly suggest you upload your pump data to the t:connect web application via a USB cable before starting the next pairing step (USB directions below).
- Pair Insulin pump to mobile app, follow the prompts to pair your t:slim X2 insulin pump with your phone. Only one device can be paired with the t:connect mobile app at a time.
For detailed pairing instructions, view the Quick Reference guide.
- Click here to set up and upload data from your Tandem pump using the provided USB connection.
- Send a MyChart message to your provider requesting a Tandem t:connect invite, if you are not already sharing data with your provider.
Click here to set up and upload data from your Omnipod pump to Glooko software using the provided USB connection to your computer.
- Turn on the Glooko ProConnect Portal on your mobile phone.
- Open the Glooko mobile app. Go to Settings > Account > Add ProConnect code: ohsu. Then, let you provider or diabetes educator know you have uploaded to Glooko.
- If you are using the original Omnipod (versus the Omnipod Dash), please contact the technical support number below and select option 2 to request a cable free of charge to upload your data.
To download the free InPen smart phone app:
- Download app > Open the app > Sign up or log in > Click on reports > Generate and download your data.
- Send a MyChart message to your provider or diabetes educator with the downloaded InPen report added as an attachment.