- Pulmonary Medicine
Special focus on
- Ph.D., University of Oregon, Eugene Oregon 1978
- M.D., Oregon Health & Sciences University, Portland Oregon 1982
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, 1982-1985
- University of Rochester, Rochester, N.Y., 1985-1990
- National Board of Medical Examiners, 1983
Dr. Hall interests include pulmonary surfactants and ARDS. He earned his medical degree in 1982 from OHSU, and received his Ph.D. in 1978 from the University of Oregon. He completed his residency at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, and his fellowship at the University of Rochester in Rochester, N.Y. Dr. Hall became board certified in internal medicine in 1985.