Locations and contactI see patients at
Address3181 SW Sam Jackson Park RdPortland, Oregon 97239
Main Hospital, tenth floor
Nadine Mallak, M.D. is a double boarded Associate Professor of Diagnostic Radiology at OHSU, in the divisions of Body Imaging, and Molecular Imaging & Therapy. She received her M.D. degree from Saint Joseph University Medical School in Beirut, Lebanon, followed by a Diagnostic Radiology residency at Hotel Dieu de France, Beirut. Subsequently, she finished fellowships in Neuroradiology and Abdominal Imaging, and a residency in Nuclear Medicine at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.
Dr. Mallak is the clinical director of the PET/MRI program at OHSU. The scope of her clinical practice encompasses all aspects of molecular imaging and therapy, in addition to abdominal and pelvic imaging with modalities including ultrasound, CT, and MRI. Her research interests focus on molecular and hybrid imaging, particularly for prostate cancer, neuroendocrine tumors and pheochromocytoma/paraganglioma. In addition to her research projects, she’s passionate about education. She was voted by the radiology residents "outstanding teacher of the year" for the year 2019-2020, and by the graduating senior residents “outstanding board reviewer” for the year 2021-2022.
In her free time, she enjoys painting, mostly with acrylic and watercolors, reading, hiking, and exploring the gorgeous nature in the Pacific Northwest.
Education and training
- M.D., 2008, Saint Joseph University of Beirut Medical School
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Hotel-Dieu De France Hospital, Beirut, Lebanon 2009
- Radiology Residency, Hotel-Dieu De France Hospital, Beirut, Lebanon 2013
- Nuclear Medicine Residency, Carver College of Medicine, UIHC, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 2017
- Neuroradiology Fellowship, Carver College of Medicine, UIHC, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 2014
- Body Imaging Fellowship, Carver College of Medicine, UIHC, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 2015
- American Board of Radiology, 2017
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine, 2017
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.