I see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
I am fortunate to work with such a talented group of people at OHSU Rehabilitation, all who are invested in improving their practice and making a positive impact in the lives of the people we serve. Our focus is on the priorities identified by our patients and referring providers. Our intention is to deliver outstanding patient experiences and care for persons-served. I invite you to let us know how we are doing, via a comment card or email.
- B.A., 1987, Hastings College
- B.S., 1989, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- M.H.Sc., 2004, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- D.P.T., 2015, Evidence in Motion Institute
- Certificate in Heath Care Administration 2009
Memberships and associations
- Member, American Physical Therapy Association: 1987 - present