Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dorian is a board certified Physician Assistant. They received their undergraduate degree in Biology from Portland State University and Masters in Physician Assistant Studies from OHSU. When there's free time, they like to back pack with wife and two dogs, wood working, bike riding, traveling and working on their home.
- B.S., 2014, Portland State University
- P.A.-C., 2019, Oregon Health and Science University
Memberships and associations
- NCCPA Certification, September 2019 - present
- American Academy of Physician Assistants, 2017 - present
- Oregon Medical Association, 2017 - present