The Benson Wellness Center is a health clinic at Benson Polytechnic High School in Northeast Portland.
School-based clinics such as Benson’s offer easy access to health care in a school setting. This helps remove concerns about cost, transportation or confidentiality that might keep young people from getting the services they need.
Patients we treat
We provide primary care focused on the needs of teens. The center is open to all Benson Polytechnic High School students. You can receive care regardless of your insurance status or ability to pay.
OHSU Family Medicine providers serve as the clinic’s staff. The clinic also includes a mental health counselor, a school nurse and a social worker -- staff members provided by the Multnomah County Health Department and the Multnomah Education Service District.
You can see us for:
- Primary care/preventive screenings
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Evaluation of common conditions, injuries or illnesses
- Sports physicals
- Sexual health and education
- Nutrition issues
- Information about teen growth and development
- Treatment for depression, anxiety and other mental health concerns
Immunization and vaccinations
Location and hours
Benson Wellness Center
Benson Polytechnic High School
546 N.E. 12th Ave.
Portland, OR 97232
- Monday and Wednesday: 1 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 8 a.m. to noon