Apply to do a research pitch!
November 17, 2020 to November 19, 2020
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day
This conference is a 3-day event from Nov 17-19, 2020.
Registration and pitch applications available here.
The Oregon Bio 2020 annual event, held virtually on November 17, 18 and 19, offers local researchers and entrepreneurs a forum to share their exciting bioscience research and innovations.
This year we have re-envisioned our research and company stratification to better showcase the technologies and make the competition more fun for the presenters. All pitch applicants need to be based in Oregon or SW Washington.
- Sep 15 – Applications open
- Oct 2 (noon) – Application deadline
- Oct 9 – Finalists notified (via email)
- Oct 12-28 – Pitch training sessions (at least one day to accommodate all Pitch competitors). One-on-one, group orientation (technical/best practices)
- Nov 2 – Presentations due
- Nov 9 – Pre-recorded presentations due, judges receive copies
- Nov 17-19 – Pre-recorded presentations presented to event attendees (per event schedule). Each presentation followed by live, virtual presenter question and answer period.