Explore recent issues
- Up front: Ten years at the top of the list
- Discoveries: alcohol and the adolescent brain; another look at Schwann cells; exercise and brain function
- Health spotlight: When to send the kids to school vs. keeping them home
- Volunteer spotlight: Dr. Bernard Brown welcomes families to the Rood Family Pavilion
- Q&A: Should I get a flu shot every year?
- Up front: OHSU ranks as the No. 1 hospital in Oregon for the eighth consecutive year
- Discoveries: saving the hearing of kids with cancer; more choice in end-of-life care; comparing concussion treatments
- Health spotlight: tips for back to school
- Q&A: does water birth mean a less painful labor and delivery?
Subscribe to Health
Want to receive the latest issue of Health in your email inbox? Sign up below.
Join us for peer-to-peer mentoring, advice from cardiovascular experts, and support as you navigate life after a heart attack or other cardiac event.
Our women’s health experts will chat about midlife weight gain, mood and ending the war with your body. Advance ticket purchase is required.
- Dec. 12: Whose Body Is This?
- Feb. 20: Reframing Addiction: Healing Amid an Opioid Epidemic, Honora Englander, M.D.
Join our mailing list for updates on upcoming events and lectures.