Current issue: Winter 2020
Explore the archive
- Up front: Ten years at the top of the list
- Discoveries: alcohol and the adolescent brain; another look at Schwann cells; exercise and brain function
- Health spotlight: When to send the kids to school vs. keeping them home
- Volunteer spotlight: Dr. Bernard Brown welcomes families to the Rood Family Pavilion
- Q&A: Should I get a flu shot every year?
- Up front: OHSU ranks as the No. 1 hospital in Oregon for the eighth consecutive year
- Discoveries: saving the hearing of kids with cancer; more choice in end-of-life care; comparing concussion treatments
- Health spotlight: tips for back to school
- Q&A: does water birth mean a less painful labor and delivery?
Subscribe to Health
Want to receive the latest issue of Health in your email inbox? Sign up below.
OHSU Brain Awareness Lecture Series 2020
Join us for the 2020 Brain Awareness Lectures Series as neuroscientists explore the neuroscience of pleasure, machines and the mind, and vaccines and autism.
Events are at the Newmark Theater.
Advance ticket purchase is required; price varies by event.
Marquam Hill Lectures
Explore the Marquam Hill Lecture series and view recordings of previous lectures.
Lectures are held at South Waterfront or the Marquam Hill campus.
All lectures are free; registration is requested. Free parking is also available.
Baby Talk, with OHSU Fertility Consultants
Whatever your fertility issue or concern, our goal is to help you determine the next steps in your fertility evaluation or treatment. Learn more about the series and see all upcoming dates.
Open houses are held at South Waterfront; on-site parking can be validated.
A Toast to Midlife
Join us as we raise a glass to midlife — and to the changes and opportunities that come with it. Over drinks and hors d’oeuvres, our women’s health experts will chat about hot flashes, painful sex, insomnia, weight gain and more, and what you can do to take control.
Advance ticket purchase is required.
Join us for peer-to-peer mentoring, advice from cardiovascular experts, and support as you navigate life after a heart attack or other cardiac event.
Join our mailing list for updates on upcoming events and lectures.