- Up front: Excellence recognized in national rankings
- Discoveries: Screening for anxiety; detecting breast cancers missed by mammograms; fetal alcohol exposure
- Health spotlights: Act fast when you suspect a stroke; Medicare enrollment; time for flu shots; patient safety during COVID-19
- Q&A: Your questions, expert answers
Explore the archive
- Up front: Ten years at the top of the list
- Discoveries: alcohol and the adolescent brain; another look at Schwann cells; exercise and brain function
- Health spotlight: When to send the kids to school vs. keeping them home
- Volunteer spotlight: Dr. Bernard Brown welcomes families to the Rood Family Pavilion
- Q&A: Should I get a flu shot every year?
Subscribe to Health
Want to receive the latest issue of Health in your email inbox? Sign up below.
Marquam Talks are free virtual lectures to hear the latest, most innovative ideas for the topics of our times. All talks will end with a question and answer period with the speaker. To view and register for events, visit www.ohsu.edu/MarquamTalks or call 503-494-0768.
Join our mailing list for updates on upcoming events and lectures.