Explore recent issues
- Up front: Ten years at the top of the list
- Discoveries: alcohol and the adolescent brain; another look at Schwann cells; exercise and brain function
- Health spotlight: When to send the kids to school vs. keeping them home
- Volunteer spotlight: Dr. Bernard Brown welcomes families to the Rood Family Pavilion
- Q&A: Should I get a flu shot every year?
- Up front: OHSU ranks as the No. 1 hospital in Oregon for the eighth consecutive year
- Discoveries: saving the hearing of kids with cancer; more choice in end-of-life care; comparing concussion treatments
- Health spotlight: tips for back to school
- Q&A: does water birth mean a less painful labor and delivery?
Subscribe to Health
Want to receive the latest issue of Health in your email inbox? Sign up below.
Join us for peer-to-peer mentoring, advice from cardiovascular experts, and support as you navigate life after a heart attack or other cardiac event.
- Oct. 17: Parenting Teens in the Age of Cannabis, Sarah Feldstein Ewing, Ph.D.
- Nov. 21: Love to See You Smile, Myriam Loyo Li, M.D.
- Dec. 12: Reframing Addiction: Healing Amid an Opioid Epidemic, Honora Englander, M.D.
Meet the Midwives
Our midwives provide care that honors the natural process of birth, backed by the medical excellence of OHSU.
- Oct. 23: Meet the Midwives
The Calvin and Mayho Tanabe Address
- Nov. 12: Health Care Transformation and Its Ethical Challenges, presented by Ezekiel Emanuel, M.D., Ph.D., Vice Provost for Global Initiatives; Chair, Department of Medical Ethics and Health Policy, University of Pennsylvania
Baby Talk, with OHSU fertility consultants
Considering fertility treatment? Join us at an open house to learn about your options, talk to our fertility specialists and get your questions answered.
A Toast to Midlife
Our women’s health experts will chat about midlife weight gain, mood and ending the war with your body. Advance ticket purchase is required.
- Dec. 12: Whose Body Is This?