Plan a trip
Plan a trip within the Portland metro region on TriMet.org.
Transit services to OHSU include:
- TriMet, serving the Portland metro region: TriMet Line 8 Jackson Park/NE 15th is frequent service to stop 5032, closest bus stop to the OHSU FM.
- Portland Streetcar, serving Portland's central city
- C-TRAN, serving Vancouver, WA with express service to Portland
- Portland Aerial Tram, connecting OHSU campuses
**If arriving by bus, search for stop #5032, on Sam Jackson Park Road, which will drop you off at the base of the BICC library. Go into the building, take the elevator or stairs to the 4th floor and walk across the pedestrian bridge to get to the market!
Park and Rides offer free parking at over 60 locations for people who want to shorten their ride or who live outside the transit system.
All public transit is ADA accessible.
Public and patient:
- TriMet: $5 a day.
- Streetcar Only: $2 for 2.5 hours. TriMet fare is valid on Streetcar but not vice versa.
- Portland Aerial Tram: $4.90 roundtrip. Patient tickets available at clinics. See other valid Tram fare.
For more information about getting to OHSU via public transit, visit OHSU Transportation.