Would you like to become a vendor at the OHSU Farmers Market?
The OHSU Farmers Market started in May of 2007. We serve about 2500 visitors every Tuesday. We have about 30 vendors providing an array of items such as fresh fruits and vegetables, sausages, eggs, berries, stone fruits, hummus, nuts, jams, bread, pastries, lunch, beverages and dessert. We do our best to balance our offerings to optimize sales for our vendors and variety for our customers.
Some of the perks of being a vendor with the OHSU FM:
- Dedicated lunchtime crowd including employees, students, patients and visitors (15,000 people on the hill each day).
- Beautiful setting in a courtyard with a water fountain, lunch tables and live musical entertainment.
- Wholesale purchasing potential of fresh products for our cafes or of packaged goods for our Natural Convenience store.
- Selection criteria including sustainably and locally produced products helps define the high quality we strive to offer.
Vendor Stall Fee Structure:
- 10 x 10 Farmer/Rancher/Fisher/Value Added $35
- Extra Booth Space 10 x 10 stall $25
- Service $15 (massage or other service that is not selling a tangible product).
- 10 x 10 Prepared Foods $65
- 10 x 10 Craft Vendor $25
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please review our guidelines and fill out our online application. Please note that all food-based vendors will be required to maintain a minimum of $1,000,000 general liability insurance policy to cover slips and falls within the booth and any problems caused by the use of the product sold. You will also need to fill out the OHSU Financial Form which allows us to cut checks for reimbursement from tokens. Please submit all licenses, insurance and the financial form to the documents section of your application on Manage My Market or submit it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.