Licensing and Permit Resources for Vendors

License and permit information for vendors

To participate in the Farm Direct Nutrition Program (FDNP) and accept WIC and Senior Vouchers, please view the FDNP page of the Oregon Department of Agriculture.

Multnomah County Temporary Restaurant Licenses and Food Handlers Permits

847 NE 19th Ave, Suite 350
Portland, OR 97232
503 988-3400
Visit the Multnomah County Temporary Licenses Website

Oregon Department of Agriculture

635 Capitol St. NE 
Salem, Oregon USA 97301-2532 
Visit the General ODA website

ODA Food Safety Division

503 986-4720 voice
503 986-4729 fax
Visit the ODA Food Safety website 

ODA Measurement Standards Division

503 986-4644 voice
503 986-4786 fax
Visit the ODA Measurement Standards website 

ODA Plant Division

503 986-4644 voice
503 986-4786 fax
Visit the ODA Plant Division website 

Oregon Department of Human Services (DHS)

800 NE Oregon St.Portland, OR 97232
503 731-4012
Visit the DHS website  

Additional Regulatory Information:

Food Safety Licenses

What can I do without a license?

Food Safety At Farmers Markets; Information and Guidelines

Farm Direct Marketing, Agricultural Products

Farm Direct Marketing, Producer Processed Products