July 22, 2022
7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
When it's time, join your Webex meeting here.
Phone (audio only):
Mobile phone (one-touch):
Target audience: Ophthalmologists and ophthalmologists in training.
Topic: Faculty development
Talk title: "Prepare to ADAPT: Engaging in effective feedback conversations"
Speaker: Amy Miller Juvé, Ed.D., M.Ed.
Professor of Anesthesiology & Perioperative Medicine
Vice Chair, Education
Program Improvement Specialist for Graduate Medical Education
Oregon Health and Science University
Participants will be able to:
- Define Feedback
- Describe the responsibilities of the learner and educator when engaging in a feedback conversation
- Identify at least one thing you can do to engage in an effective feedback conversation
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
OHSU School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure to Learners
- Amy Miller Juvé, Ed.D., M.Ed. - Nothing to Disclose
Program Planning Committee
- Hemakshi Adke - Nothing to Disclose
- Aiyin Chen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Julie Falardeau, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Seema Gupta, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Thomas Hwang, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Susan Minnieweather - Nothing to Disclose
- Afshan Nanji, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Amanda Redfern, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Leah Reznick, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Lorri Wilson, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Daniel Tu, M.D., Ph.D. - Nothing to Disclose