Leadership Training Grants-Now available as of 1/30/19
Ending Sexual Harassment in Academic Medicine
What faculty who have completed the training are saying:
Sexual Harassment of Women: Climate, Culture and Consequences in Academic Sciences, Engineering and Medicine. A report from the National Academies of Science, Engineering, and Medicine (2018).
Times Up for Medicine. New England Journal of Medicine (2018).
Ending Sexual Harassment in Medicine. New England Journal of Medicine (2018).
DOM Faculty Development Steering Committee
Mission: To create a culture/environment within the DoM that promotes faculty career satisfaction and success in clinical, teaching, administrative and scholarly endeavors.
Chair: Andrea Cedfeldt, Vice-Chair for Faculty Development
Members of FD Steering Committee:
- Gopal Allada, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Elizabeth Allen, Division of General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics, (PVAMC liaison)
- Jennifer Barton, Division of Rheumatology (PVAMC liaison)
- Jessica Castle, Division of Endocrinology
- James Clements, Division of Hospital Medicine
- Rachel Cook, Knight Cancer Institute
- Sarah Diamond, Division of Gastroenterology
- Abigail Khan, Knight Cardiovascular Institution
- Marissa Maier, Division of Infectious Disease (PVAMC liaison)
- Zahi Mitri, Knight Cancer Institute
- Jessica Weiss, Division of Nephrology
Please contact the chair or any committee member with your ideas related to faculty development!
DOM CARES: Department of Medicine Career Advancement, Renewal and Enrichment SeminarsThis series will focus on topics/tools/discussions that will assist you to develop or enhance skills related to the many hats you wear as a DOM faculty member.
Leadership for Introverts
Mackenzie Hall, 2201
Friday, February 8th, 2019
Resilience Building Strategies for Physicians
Sydney Ey, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychiatry
Associate Director of Resident and Faculty Wellness Program
Tuesday, July 17th, 2018
Alan Hunter, MD
Chair, DOM P+T Committee
to Lead an Effective Meeting
Dr. Sharon Anderson, Chair DOM
May 23rd, 2017
For Mid-Career Faculty
Check out Janet Bickel's article "Not Too Late to
Reinvigorate: How Midcareer Faculty Can Continue Growing"
View Abstract Only