The duties of this position include:
- Participate as a lecturer/small group facilitator /course director throughout the curriculum, teaching in areas of expertise and program need.
- Participate as an instructor/proctor for clinical assessment activities in the didactic and clinical phases.
- Participate in student activities of the didactic and clinical phases.
- Participate in the ongoing schedule of periodic site visits to evaluate students on clinical rotation and the supervision provided by clinical preceptors.
- Participate in the grading of student assignments and evaluation of student academic and professional development.
- Participate in student remediation planning and execution.
- Assist in ongoing program self-assessment activities.
As a member of the faculty of the PA Program, the Faculty Associate will:
- Serve as an advisor to first and second year students.
- Serve on program committees as assigned by the Program Director.
- Participate in faculty development activities.
- Serve as a role model for PA Program students, staff and faculty.
- Represent the PA Program within the OHSU community and statewide medical community.
- Participate in national, regional and state PA professional organizations.
- Support other PA faculty in other responsibilities as assigned by the Program Director.
Complete job description and application details available here:
All are welcome
Oregon Health & Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.