How to Apply
Prospective Fellows-How to Apply for July 1 admissions
The application process will begin July.
Required documentation to apply
2. A 1-2 page personal statement on motivations, interests and career goals in clinical informatics
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Letter of recommendation from the Dean of your Medical School, including dates (MSPE)
5. Letter of recommendation from the Program Director of Residency Program
6. Letter(s) of verification from the Program Director(s) of prior residency training, including dates, location and verification of completion
7. Letter of recommendation from two Attending Physicians
8. Verifications from any previous staff positions
9. Official Transcripts from all institutions attended
10. USMLE Scores
Only completed applications will be considered for admission. The admissions committee will review applications and selected applicants will be invited for an onsite interview in Portland, OR.
Onsite interviews will take place
Specific dates will be communicated if you are invited to interview.
Contact Lauren Ludwig with any questions regarding the application process